6/21/2017

No Computer, the DOJ confiscated it.


On Wednesday, August 3, 2016 4:28 PM, Sylvia White <sylvania1007@gmail.com> wrote:


Whoa, hey hang on Crystal!!  I have no phone to pull up messages, and I don't have a computer because mine was confiscated months ago by the DOJ from my stupidity with Pastor John's emails...so please forgive me for not being able to respond on a dime?

I've been in meetings with my attorney today all day and just got finished not long ago. Jeff checked in with him today to be sure that everything is going on as it should be, and they had a conference call with the firm and the attorney so I was told.  I am assured it is all as it should be.

The transfer is 24-48 hours from the time the firm verifies in whatever processes they verify.  Jeff was also told that he is getting $200,000 from the assets. Everything is on schedule, and Pastor John's money is being processed.  His money is coming.  So is Jeff's.

And yours, from what I understand, is now up to around 38.2 million from the interest. Me, I don't see anything of this at all in my hands until every last person is paid because it's part of the divorce decree.  It HAS to be done just so.  Once Pastor John's is done, then you begin with your ping and the transfer. This is all true, very real and you will be so blessed!

With that being said, I'm not sure where you're getting your information...  I know we probably both lost messages due to phone and electronic issues. I have not been getting any payments at all in any of this.  I live off of what REDACT sends me.

Everyone has to be paid before I access anything that comes to me from all of this.  That was laid out very clearly when the guy took the money and began this mess back in December.  If I don't follow the protocol, I don't get the divorce, among other things.  I want to be free and clear and ready to move when it finally is over!!  That divorce is very important to me.

We are both back to the sense that Sante Fe or the vicinity is where we want to go.  But, all of that has to wait for this business to be finished plus REDACT responsibilities in Florida, too.  Life is a lot about waiting. And maybe it's not clear for us because nothing is completed for either of us yet.

Please, be assured, your money is coming and the interest should help with the wait.  Pastor John's is coming, and Jeff verified it today.  It's all real.  There's no scam and you are too smart to be anyone's pawn.

God bless you.  I hope you find peace in this.
Sylvia